Below are some bingo facts we've added here to AllOnlineBingo.com to help our visitors better understand bingo. The information found here on this page of our site is relevant to both offline and online bingo.
- 552,446,457,061,129,000,000,000,000 – the number of different card combinations possible (4,976,640,000 of these cards would contain the same 24 numbers, just in different orders).
- 920,557,412,343,521,400 – the number of different cards for every person in the world (assuming there are 6 billion people in the world).
- 17,505,972,382,599 – number of years it would take to print every possible Bingo card (printing 1 million cards per second).
- 96% - percentage of regular players who have won a prize at least once.
- 30% - percentage of Bingo players under the age of 35 (Bingo is fun for everyone of all ages).
- One survey says that the number one reason for people playing Bingo is for pleasure and enjoyment (actually winning a prize ranked 5th in the survey).
- Skill plays no part in winning at Bingo. There are very few gambling related games where chance is the basic means to winning a pot.
- Bingo is considered to be one the top leading leisure activities amongst women.
- In the U.S Bingo was originally called “Beano”.
- In Australia, Bingo was played as a game called HOUSE